Swimming Pool Cost for the Pool of Your Dreams
You can expect your swimming pool cost
to range anywhere from $250,000.00 to upwards of a million dollars or more, depending upon your tastes. Finding the right design firm to help you bring paradise to your doorstep is the most significant step toward getting your dreams of outdoor living underway. Not every contractor in the industry is capable of producing creations that rival the amenities offered by five-star resorts and hotels.
Call now for a free consultation
on your swimming pool cost
Meet with California’s #1
Outside Architect Call 408-426-1164
Customization will affect your swimming pool cost
, of course. It is no different than the impact of choosing upgrades for your new vehicle. The element that will always have the greatest impact upon the expense of a project, aside from your own desire for luxurious living, is the cost of materials. The only trick to creating your personal oasis is finding a pool designer and builder with the talent and abilities to bring it to life.
Designers and contractors can impact your swimming pool cost
if they are not well connected within the industry or do not offer complete design/build services. So, as you embark upon your search for a contractor to create your outdoor living space, keep the following in mind:
- Always hire a builder that offers full design and construction services, from permitting and zoning to waterscape installation and landscaping. This will eliminate the costs of locating and dealing with any subcontractors for specialty services.
- Always enlist the services of a designer and builder that work directly with the manufacturers of pool parts and accessories. This will cut any additional expenses associated with dealing with third party wholesalers or retailers.
Other factors that will influence your swimming pool cost include the gradient of the terrain and the quality of the soil in which your pool will be installed. We have notoriously difficult soil in this region. Different types of soils require specific building techniques to produce a sound and fortified structure. We will always inspect the soil of your building site and advise you of any potential issues they may encounter, before beginning construction. We will also provide you with an estimate of how any potential problems might affect your budget and the overall costs of your project.
Imagination and innovation make just about anything possible for you, if you are in the market for customized, upscale installations. Contemporary designs can now be outfitted with accessories that enhance the landscape into which they are built and fulfill the needs of your lifestyle.
- You can have a total design that matches the architecture of your house
- Submersible treadmills, swim spas, diving boards, and lap lines accommodate your physical fitness goals
- Waterfalls, fountains, spas, and underwater lighting designs create a peaceful and inviting atmosphere to soak away your stress
- Barreled, twisting, and turning waterslides can be incorporated into your water playground, just like those erected at popular water parks
- Pools with waterfalls, and transparent Plexiglas panels accommodate clients who prefer recreational spaces that reflect their own unique style and preference for unique outdoor living.
It is essential, as you are beginning your project, that you thoroughly discuss the scale of the pool and the level of luxury that you would like to create. Ask for our portfolio; ask for testimonials; ask about our awards for our work. The outcome of any building project will always be dependent upon the skill and expertise of the team that you hire. Call now. You have found the best.
You can have internationally-renowned
outdoor living space designs
We don’t just build pools,
we bring dreams to life.
Call Stonebridge Pools & Outdoor Living if you would like to learn more about swimming pool cost in the Bay Area. We also perform design, installation and renovation services in Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Redwod City, Atherton, Hillsborough, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, San Mateo, Woodside and Los Altos.