Bay Area Walkway Pavers
Think of Bay Area walkway pavers
as the red carpet to your backyard celebrations. Do you see a path meandering through a lush garden? Do you dream of a dramatically lit pathway leading to a grand poolside? You have found the local designer known for award-winning landscape artistry and construction.
World-class Bay Area walkway pavers
Custom-designed for your home
Call 408-426-1164 for a free consultation
Enjoy Endless Design Choices
Bay Area walkway pavers
can create the perfect ambiance and safe surface around your property or pool. Create looks from minimalist to Mediterranean. Choose from sustainable engineered materials; natural stone; or artistic interlocking concrete. We can create any visual effect on your property.
- Use pavers to visually separate or connect various areas: main patio; meditation space; spa; pool; or basketball court.
- Create a soothing walking lane through a wood or garden.
- Dramatically expand your outdoor living space: paving an outside kitchen or outdoor living deck; extend a patio or wet bar; or enjoy a bi-level terrace overlooking a scenic view.
Bay Area Walkway Pavers Can Be Works of Art
Far from the old days of basic rectangles and stark white hexagons, today’s paving choices can create pure backyard magic. You will be working with California’s #1 outside architect – John R. Rigo – for custom hardscaping and pool design.
- Choose from a wide variety of dramatic concrete finishes in uniform or variegated colors.
- Combine concrete, brick, and natural stone for dramatic effect.
- Enhance your Bay Area walkway pavers with expertly designed outdoor lighting and artful landscaping. You have chosen a company uniquely qualified to achieve the total look you seek.
Pavers are a Practical Investment
You will have outdoor beauty that is built to last. Interlocking pavers make perfect sense in areas prone to earthquakes and ground settling. They are basically heavy stones or concrete blocks that are tightly placed together. The gaps in between are filled with quartz sand instead of cement grout.
- The sand base makes the surface both stable and flexible.
- The pavers can absorb tectonic shocks and resist erosion.
- They hold up well against freeze and thaw cycles.
- They do not buckle or crack under normal conditions.
Consider Sustainable Bay Area Walkway Pavers
If you practice an eco-friendly lifestyle, you have a wealth of hardscaping choices to consider.
- Permeable pavers allow rainwater to percolate through to the soil.
- Porous pavers have hollowed centers that can allow vegetation to grow inside or can be filled with aggregate.
- Some available hardscape materials contain up to 95 percent recycled materials, including brick, rubber, glass, and plastic.
- Combine green pavers with solar or LED landscape lighting, xeriscaping, and solar pool heating.
Combine Bay Area Walkway Pavers with Other Exciting Outdoor Features
Let us combine your walkway with a new swimming pool and spa; a fountain; an outdoor dining and gathering area; a soothing koi pond with a bridge; or an extension of your driveway. Walkways can be designed to fit any type of architectural style. Whether you are adding to an existing property, upgrading a new home, or have new construction in mind, there is a material and style to suit you. The colors and textures are nearly endless. Get personal design help to select choices that work with your lifestyle and the elements that make your property special. Call now.
Turn your backyard dreams into reality with the finest quality materials and internationally renowned technical excellence. Call today to get started.
Take the first step in creating your dream
Call 408-426-1164 for a free consultation and cost estimate.
We are a custom hardscape, pool, and landscape design firm serving the areas of Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Redwod City, Atherton, Hillsborough, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, San Mateo, Woodside and Los Altos.